(Music, Other University events)
8 March 2013
Venue: John Hood Plaza, 12 Grafton Rd (Outside the Business School)
The University of Auckland brings you the ultimate free Orientation event. Start the semester right and get down to the John Hood Plaza at the Business School and check out Mt Eden, Ladi6 and Kids of 88.
The concert will be a smoke free event, and is exclusively for University of Auckland students and staff. There will be a licensed area at the venue so don’t forget your photo ID.
Entry is through free e-tickets, available to University of Auckland students and staff only.
- Once registered, print off your e-ticket and bring it along for entry.
- No ticket, no entry!
- E-ticket holders have priority entry until 7.30pm.
- Entry after 7.30pm will be restricted to venue capacity so arrive early.
- No passouts.
- By registering you agree to the terms and conditions and are happy to join the What’s On emailing list, and be kept up to date on events and activities at The University of Auckland.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.