Dr Arden Ewan Miller
PhD (University of Waterloo)
Arden Miller came to the department in 1993. He graduated with a PhD from the University of Waterloo in Canada.
Research | Current
Arden's current research interests include total quality managment and industrial applications of statistics.
Arden Miller is the postgraduate advisor for BSc(Hons) and MSc in Statistics.
Selected publications and creative works (Research Outputs)
- Miller, A. E., & Tang, B. (2013). Finding MDS-Optimal Supersaturated Designs Using Computer Searches. Journal of Statistical Theory and Practice, 7 (4), 703-712. 10.1080/15598608.2013.781888
- Miller, A. E., & Tang, B. (2011). Minimal dependent sets for evaluating supersaturated designs. Statistica Sinica, 22, 1273-1285. 10.5750/ss.2010.185
- Dasgupta, T., Miller, A., & Wu, C. F. (2010). Robust design of measurement systems. Technometrics, 52 (1), 80-93. 10.1198/TECH.2009.06112
- Lin, C. D., Miller, A., & Sitter, R. R. (2008). Folded over non-orthogonal designs. Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference, 138 (10), 3107-3124. 10.1016/j.jspi.2007.12.003
- Miller, A. E., & Sitter, R. R. (2005). Using Folded Over Non-Orthogonal Designs. Technometrics, 47 (4), 502-513. Related URL.
- Miller, A. E. (2005). The analysis of unreplicated factorial experiments using all possible comparisons. Technometrics, 47 (1), 51-63. Related URL.
- Miller, A. E., & Sitter, R. R. (2004). Choosing columns from the 12-run Plackett-Burman design. Statistics & Probability Letters, 67 (2), 193-201. 10.1016/j.spl.2004.01.006
- Miller, A. E., & Sitter, R. R. (2001). Using the folded-over 12-run Plackett-Burman design to consider interactions. Technometrics, 43 (1), 44-55. Related URL.