Ms Leila June Boyle
Leila Boyle has tutored and lectured in Statistics at the University of Auckland since 1999.
Leila runs a number of workshops and provides one-to-one and small group help by appointment for undergraduate statistics students who need assistance with the basics. Leila particularly enjoys helping students who have difficulty with mathematics and statistics gain understanding and confidence in their work.
Provides a range of services to support and enhance the learning activities of students:
- Delivers statistics workshops for undergraduates
- Offers statistics support for undergraduates by appointment
- Collaborates with academic staff and subject librarians to integrate academic and information literacy into the curriculum
- Creates online tutorials and resources to support learning
+64 21 447 018
Semester One and Two, 2022:
- I am employed to work four days a week.
- Most weeks I am in the office on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- Stats 101/101G/108 students can see my availability in real-time and book an appointment directly here:
When we are teaching and learning online, we can meet on the phone or online. You can choose your preference after you've chosen your appointment time.
- Stats 101/101G/108 students will find my workshops useful - for more details, go to
Primary office location
SCIENCE CENTRE 303S - Bldg 303S
Level 2, Room 288
38 PRINCES ST